The Tencel™ and Organic Cottonpillow HAWI is particularly comfortable because it allows excellent air circulation and moisture wicking thanks to its cover containing Tencel™ and organic cotton. It thus ensures you healthy nights and an ideal sleeping temperature.
The Hawi pillow takes its name from the main island of the Hawaiian archipelago, known for its lush tropical forest. A haven of peace and well-being, which you can find with this pillow.
This breathable pillow is filled with recycled polyester fibers made from plastic bottles. Flexible and comfortable, it guarantees a good position of the cervicals. Its cover is made of Organic Cotton (from organic farming) for softness and Tencel™, a natural fiber derived from eucalyptus pulp, allowing natural temperature regulation.
Thanks to the combination of these two natural materials, the Hawi Tencel™ and organic cotton pillow limits excessive perspiration during sleep and prevents the proliferation of bacteria. It guarantees you a healthier sleep.
The fiber and fabric cover are guaranteed free of endocrine disruptors by a specialized laboratory.
This pillow is fully removable, its zipped cover is easily removed and can be machine washed at 30° to ensure perfect hygiene.
The little extras:
- Association of Tencel™ and organic cotton, 2 100% natural materials
- Removable pillow pretty zipper for impeccable hygiene
- Delivered in its recycled cardboard box (from well-managed FSC® certified forests, as well as recycled materials) in a "zero plastic" approach.
- A gift idea to offer in its pretty box!
Pillow available in 3 sizes to fit all needs:
- Pillow 40x60cm, thickness 12cm
- Pillow 50x70cm, thickness 17cm
- Pillow 60x60cm, thickness 20cm
Washing recommendations :
- Wash at 40°C
- It is recommended to wash the pillow directly with its cover for a better protection of the filling.
- Before washing the pillow, we recommend that you roll it up lengthwise and wrap it with elastic bands to preserve the fibers inside the pillow, and thus avoid deformations. Once washed, remove the elastics and lay it flat to dry.
- If the pillow is being washed without being rolled, lay it flat in the direction of the washing machine cylinder.
- To prevent the pillow from slapping hard against the machine drum, do not wash it alone.