- Reduced price
COCO LATEX Convertible Junior Mattressstar star star star_half star_border (4 Les Avis)
The comfort of the coco latex mattress adapted to evolutive beds! The Junior COCO LATEX mattress for evolutive bed, easily transforms into bed 90x190cm or 90x200cm offering a 100% natural comfort.
The COCO LATEX convertible Junior mattress, OekoTex certified, in Natural Latex and Coconut Fibre with a removable Tencel® and Polyester cover, it can be converted from 90 x 140 cm to 90 x 190 cm or 90 x 200 cm
The COCO LATEX convertible Junior mattress offers total comfort in a healthy and natural environment, thanks to the superposition of layers of natural latex (65% purity) and coconut fibres.
The latex provides comfort and flexibility while the coconut fibre provides firm support, for optimal air circulation.
Thanks to the section measuring 50 x 90 cm (or 60 x 90 cm), this mattress is an investment for the future, allowing you to transform your child's bed into a junior bed, thereby prolonging the life of your mattress.
Easy to install with a large zipper, expanding your child's bed takes a matter of minutes.
The TENCEL® and Polyester cover provides great breathability, improves sleep and regulates temperature. TENCEL® is a technical material derived from eucalyptus wood pulp. Polyester meets fire safety standards, so no additional chemical treatment is required. The cover is also fitted with a large zipper, allowing it to be easily removed and machine washed at 30°C for easier maintenance and a longer-lasting mattress.
- Mattress cover is totally removable, for regular washing
- Mattress delivered rolled and vacuum-packed
We recommend shielding the mattress with a mattress protector and fitted sheet from our range
- Layers: 2 cm Latex + 1 cm Coconut + 6 cm Latex + 1 cm Coconut + 6 cm Latex + 1 cm Coconut + 2 cm Latex + 1 cm Coconut
Latex Density: 65 kg/m3
Coconut Fibre Density: 48 kg/m3
- 1 cm ticking (cover): 60% TENCEL®/40% Polyester, polyester padding. Polyester is naturally fire-resistant, so no additional chemical treatment is required.
- 17 cm
- Place of manufacture
- 5 years
- OkeoTex ® n°2017OK0549
- 65kg/m3 +48kg/m3
- Norms & standards
- Conforms to the requirements of the decree n°2000-164 of February 23rd, 2000
- No chemical treatment.
- Anti-dust mite
- Care instructions
- Washing the cover with the machine 30 ° C / No dryer.
- 29 kg
Diapers: 3cm Latex + 2cm Coco + 6cm Latex + 2cm Coco + 3cm Latex
Latex density: 65kg/m3
Coconut Fibre Density: 48kg/m3
- 1cm Coutil (cover): 60% TENCEL® / 40% Polyester, polyester quilting, Polyester is naturally fire-resistant, so its use avoids the addition of chemicals.
COCO LATEX Convertible Junior Mattress
- More recent
- 1 star
- 2 stars
- 3 stars
- 4 stars
- 5 stars
Catastrophe !Marie P, the 08/02/2019
Hello, We have taken note of your complaint and we would like to apologize for this inconvenience, We had already tried to contact you on January 22nd, and we left you again a message on your answering machine today, Can you contact our Customer Service so that we can take care of your file? Thank you, The Kadolis team,