- Reduced price
COCO LATEX Child Mattressstar star star star star_half (21 Les Avis)
Give your child the coco latex junior mattress that combines the excellent support of coconut fiber and the unique comfort of latex for softer and 100% natural nights.
COCO LATEX Child mattress, OekoTex certified, Natural latex and Coconut fibre, removable TENCEL® and Polyester cover for a soft and comfortable feel
The COCO LATEX Junior mattress offers total comfort in a healthy and natural environment, thanks to the superposition of layers of natural latex (65% purity) and coconut fibres.
The latex provides comfort and flexibility while the coconut fibre provides firm support, for optimal air circulation.
The TENCEL® and Polyester cover provides great breathability, improves sleep and regulates temperature. TENCEL® is a technical material derived from eucalyptus wood pulp. Polyester meets fire safety standards, so no additional chemical treatment is required. The cover is also fitted with a large zipper, allowing it to be easily removed and machine washed at 30°C for easier maintenance and a longer-lasting mattress.
- Mattress cover is totally removable, for regular washing
- Mattress delivered rolled and vacuum-packed
- The latex layers are perforated to improve the breathability of the mattress
We recommend shielding the mattress with a mattress protector 2 in 1 from our range
Layers: 2 cm Latex (65% purity) + 1 cm Coconut + 6 cm Latex (65% purity) + 1 cm Coconut + 6 cm Latex (65% purity) + 1 cm Coconut + 2 cm Latex (65% purity) + 1 cm Coconut
Latex Density: 65 kg/m3
Coconut Fibre Density: 48 kg/m3
- 1 cm ticking (cover): 60% TENCEL®/40% Polyester, polyester padding. Polyester is naturally fire-resistant, so no additional chemical treatment is required.
- 17 cm
- Place of manufacture
- 5 years
- OkeoTex ® n°2017OK0549
- Norms & standards
- Conforms to the requirements of the decree n°2000-164 of February 23rd, 2000
- No chemical treatment.
- Anti-dust mite
- Care instructions
- Washing the cover with the machine 30 ° C / No dryer.
- 29 kg
Layers: 3cm Latex + 2cm Coco + 6cm Latex + 2cm Coco + 3cm Latex : 65kg/m3 Coco Fiber Density
- a 100% cotton voile (weight 160gr) that cannot be removed protects the inside of the mattress
- 1cm Coutil (cover): 60% TENCEL® / 40% Polyester, polyester quilting,
Polyester is naturally fire-resistant, so its use avoids the addition of chemicals.
COCO LATEX Child Mattress
- More recent
- 1 star
- 2 stars
- 3 stars
- 4 stars
- 5 stars