This wild lime is a high quality linden harvested in France in the Baronnies Provençales. It is known for its aroma and soothing properties. The linden tea is recommended throughout the day and especially in the evening after dinner to facilitate digestion and promote sleep.
The properties of the wild lime officinal BIO small bags:
- Acts on nervous disorders: reduces spasms, palpitations, headaches, tensions, anxiety attacks, anxiety and fatigue
- Reduces insomnia: promotes sleep and falling asleep
- Acts on digestive disorders
- Acts on ENT disorders (sore throat, bronchitis)
- Antioxidant action
The little extras:
- Bags unbleached pods and therefore without chlorine treatment
- 100% recycled packaging
Preparation: 3 minutes are enough to release, under the action of simmering water, the aromatic principles and virtues of the plant, but you can also at your convenience let infuse longer.
Also discover our linden tea in bulk.