What is a Cookie?
A "cookie" is a small text file stored on your computer or mobile phone when you visit the Kadolis.com website.
There are two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are created on your computer or mobile phone only for the duration of your visit to a website. They are deleted from your computer as soon as you close your browser.
Persistent cookies, on the other hand, remain stored on your computer until they are deleted or reach their expiration date.
What cookies does Kadolis use?
The Criteo Email Service aims to provide personalized advertising that displays products or services based on the recent behavior of Internet users on its partners' sites, newsletters and applications.
Criteo Email recognizes Internet users using cookies. To learn more about Criteo Email or to disable this service, please click here.
Performance and statistical cookies: These cookies collect information on how users use the site (number of visits, number of pages viewed, visitor activity) via the Google Analytics analysis tool. These cookies also allow us to identify and resolve problems with the operation of the site and to improve it.
Advertising cookies: these cookies record information to send you personalised advertisements adapted to your interests. They also help us to track the activity of our advertising spaces, measure audience, etc.) For example, cookies read at targeted advertising operations, social network tractors generated by social network sharing buttons such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtubes, Google+, Instragram (Social Plugins). These buttons are activated as soon as the user clicks on them.
Kadolis.com does not manage data collected by social networks via buttons. The user should read the policy on the protection of personal data published by the social networks concerned in order to know how the data collected by them are processed and used as well as the possibilities of settings available to protect his privacy.
Partner cookies: these cookies placed on the device by partner companies identify the items viewed or purchased on the site and collect browsing data to personalize the advertising offer that is addressed to the user/customer outside the site. Within the framework of this type of advertising partnership, Kadolis.com may transmit to the partner data concerning the items consulted by the customer during his navigation on the site as well as the nature of his purchases. The customer can refuse these cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate settings on his browser. This refusal will result in preventing access to certain features offered by Kadolis.com's partner companies
what are the cookies used by kadolis.com for?
- to establish statistics and volumes of visits and use of the various elements composing our Kadolis.com site (sections and content visited, routes,) allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services.
- to adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your device (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when you visit our site, depending on the display or reading hardware and software that your device contains.
- to store information relating to a form you have completed on our Kadolis.com website (registration or access to your account), or to products, services or information you have chosen on our Kadolis.com website (subscribed service, content of an order basket, etc.)
- to allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our Kadolis.com website such as your account, using identifiers or data that you may have provided to us.
- to implement security measures, for example when you are asked to reconnect to content or a service after a period of time.
The user can disable cookies stored on his or her device at any time. To do this, simply select the appropriate settings in your browser. However, this deactivation will prevent access to certain features of the Site that allow you to customize the services offered by Kadolis.com.
Disabling cookies via major browsers
1)In the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options".
2)Then click on the "Confidentiality" tab
3)Click on the "Advanced" button to display the window
"Advanced privacy settings".
4) Thencheck the box "Ignore automatic cookie management", then select "Reject" and save your preferences by clicking on "OK".
1)In the menu at the top of the page click on "Tools", then "Options
2)Select the "Privacy" tab
3)Set the "Retention rules" menu, click on "Use custom settings for history".
4)Uncheck the box "accept third-party cookies" and save your preferences by clicking on "OK".
1)In the menu, click on "Settings" then on "Show advanced settings".
2)Select the "Privacy" tab and then the "Content settings" menu.
3)Check the box "Block cookies and data from third party sites" and save your preferences by clicking on "OK".
1)In the menu at the top of the page, click on "Safari", then "Preferences
2)Click on the "Confidentiality" tab
3)Uncheck the box "Accept cookies" and save your preferences.