UNDERSTAND OUR DELIVERY SERVICES
Bedroom, bed linen, mattress.....Whatever products you order, Kadolis does its utmost to ensure a quality delivery service.
- The delivery method differs according to the weight and size of the item.
- Packages are generally dispatched within 2 working days of receipt of payment.
On average, you are delivered within 3 working days for items in stock.
You can choose between several delivery solutions and more than 15,000 pick-up points throughout France:
- Your products are delivered to you personally at the address of your choice.
- You will be informed by email of the postman's visit the day before. If you are not at home, your parcel is left in your letterbox if its size allows it, or at the nearest post office if it does not.
- A notice of passage informs you of the passage, and you have a period of 10 days to collect it. After this period, it will automatically be returned to us.
- Your parcel is delivered to one of the 15,000 post offices in the Colissimo network or to shops.
- You will be informed by e-mail when your parcel is available.
- You then have 10 working days to collect it. After this period, it will automatically be returned to us.
CARRIER DELIVERY (GEODIS / HEPPNER / DPD)
The carrier will contact you by e-mail or telephone to make an appointment for delivery. This appointment can be made from Monday to Friday, for the duration of the chosen day.
On the agreed day, the items are delivered to the foot of your home or to the gate of your house.
The driver does not go upstairs and is not allowed to enter a private area, so the delivery will be made at the gate of your house or at the bottom of your building, unless you have prescribed the "Premium Delivery",
If you have not made an appointment for delivery, the parcel will be returned to our premises within 7 days.
Once the order has been handed over to the carrier's network, the carrier cannot keep your order in storage for more than 8 to 10 days, failing which storage charges will be passed on to you.
PREMIUM DELIVERY - (COGEPART) - DISACTIVATED FROM NOVEMBER 2021
The premium delivery is set up with COGEPART, this service is offered for the Coco latex range (from the 70x140 cm mattress to the 160x200 cm) as well as our bed bases.
For the other products, this option is priced at 79 euros.
The premium delivery includes a delivery with 2 deliverymen, in the room of your choice. They will unpack your items and take back the packaging.
Once the order has been handed over to the carrier, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the delivery note number (BL).
You will then be contacted by telephone to make an appointment from Monday to Saturday and from 8am to 7pm (the proposed delivery dates may vary according to the volume of your order and the delivery location). A 2-hour time slot is confirmed to you by SMS the day before the delivery.
On request, the delivery person can inform you of his arrival 1 hour before his visit.
In case of absence, a notice of passage is left in your mailbox. You will be contacted the next day to make a new appointment.
If necessary, you can call COGEPART on 04 95 04 55 56 and give them your delivery note number (BL).
DELIVERY TIME AND COSTS
Metropolitan France: Colissimo Point relais 4.90 euros / Colissimo à Domicile 6.90 euros / Free of charge from 39 euros of purchase. The return is free within 30 working days.
Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal: Colissimo home 6.90 euros / Free from 39 euros purchase. The return is free within 30 working days.
For other countries, you can contact our Customer Service who will confirm the feasibility and the delivery time.
DELIVERY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
For deliveries to the UK, customs duties are at customer's charge.
The customs services will contact you by email to proceed with the payment: once the payment is settled, delivery can be set up.
In case of cancellation of the order after the parcel has arrived at customs, customs clearance fees for return shipment will apply.
Kadolis delivers in Switzerland.
For a delivery in Switzerland, the prices are in HT but Switzerland is not a country of the European Union, it is necessary to observe certain customs formalities for the import.
Duties and taxes are included with the delivery charges:
-Shipment with Colissimo: 12.4% of the amount of your order
-Shipment with DPD: 15% of the amount of your order
-Shipment with Heppner / Geodis: 30% of the amount of your order.
Returns are at the customer's expense.
In case of cancellation of the order once the parcel is in customs, customs clearance fees for return shipment will be charged to you.
PRIVATE SALES, SALES, FRENCH DAYS, BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY
- Delivery times can be up to 10 working days maximum.
- No exchanges accepted. Refund or credit note according to the customer's choice.