You still hesitate to put plants in your room?
Well don't hesitate any longer, they can contribute to a better quality of sleep. Plants are useful for absorbing formaldehyde fumes, harmful substances that can be found in paints, carpets or insulating foams.
Introduce plants into your room to improve air quality. Here are a few examples of plants that will help you sleep better.
- Jasmine: The petals of this flower have calming and soothing components for beautiful, restful nights
- Lavender: It soothes and facilitates falling asleep. It helps you to spend zen nights
- Philodendron: Lush foliage and a wild look that will cleanse and purify your room
- Gardenia: This plant with white petals is known to reduce anxiety, so it will help you have a good night's sleep
- Spathiphyllum (moon flower): This is a plant that fights against toxins accumulated in the room. It is an invitation to calm down
- Aloe Vera: Thanks to its regenerating and purifying virtues, it depollutes the air in the room and it shows it thanks to its stems which get brown spots if the air is too polluted
- Ivy: It is known as The Climbing Plant par excellence but it will also be very good in a pot hanging in your room to clean the air of its toxins
- Chlorophytum (spider plant): It has the capacity to absorb pollutants, potentially carcinogenic. The quality of the air filtered in this way would help reduce sleep apnea attacks
Tips and tricks:
One or 2 plants in the room are enough to cleanse it daily and spend milder nights.
- It is nevertheless always necessary to air your room daily to renew the oxygen of the plants.
www.mieux-vivre-autrement.com, "11 green plants in the bedroom against sleep disorders", Sophie Guittat, 30 May 2019
www.elle.fr, "Sleep: 7 plants for better sleep", Soumaya Messabih, 5 August 2019
To find out more:
You want to go further with your plants, some applications exist to help you make them grow.
Groww: This application allows you to plan the watering of each of your plants so you don't forget them